MoM[S] Speaking, Teaching…Seminars
Ken Nicholas of MindOnMedia[Sales] has spoken publicly on numerous occasions during his career, possessing very engaging, personable speaking skills. As in his Sales practices, Ken adapts his speaking approach constantly…sometimes even on the fly. Gauging the mood & temperament of his audience takes practice, and Ken excels in looking for an amusing moment to gather focus for all, during his sessions.
One expert on presenting/stage fright wrote of Ken recently, “You did a great job. If I was holding a class [again soon] on stage fright and public speaking, I would have a video of you at [..xyz event..] showing how amazing you were up there. Then after I showed the class the video, I would have explained to them that your main presenter bailed at the last minute, and the class would be even more impressed.” [July 2012]
He has appeared in front of Business/Industry groups, fellow Sales professionals, and executives from major national Brands around the US, including:
- Gap, Inc.
- The Tribune Co.
- Best Buy
- SAG/AFTRA – Screen Actors Guild
- Allstate Insurance
- 24-Hour Fitness
- Freedom Communications
In recent years, Ken has spoken at these key Media & Trade group events:
- Digital Hollywood, 2012-13 & 2016
- Columbia College/Chicago, Guest Speaker – 2014
- SAG Conservatory [Screen Actors Guild], 2011-2014
- New Media Expo @ CES, 2013
- ITVfest/Int’l Television Festival
- Co-hosting the 2012 ITVfest Awards Ceremony, in Downtown LA http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/23871461
- HollyShorts Film Festival, 2012
- CNAEA [CA Newspaper Advertising Executives Association]
- OMMA Global/San Francisco
- iMedia Brand Summit – 2011
- WebTVWorkshop, Hollywood – 2010-2014
- ‘Take Action!’ – A Kick-Ass Webseries Workshop with Mark Gantt – 2012
With excellent stage presence, a warm, engaging style, and ability to gauge the level of ‘connection’ with his audience, Ken is an ideal choice when Media, Advertising, Branding & Sales is on your meeting’s agenda. Call/email for details.