MoM[S] Speaking, Teaching…Seminars
Ken Nicholas of MindOnMedia[Sales] has spoken publicly on numerous occasions during his career, possessing exceptional speaking skills. As in his Sales practices, Ken adapts his approach constantly…sometimes even on the fly. Gauging the mood & temperament of his audience takes practice, and Ken excels in looking for an amusing moment to gather focus for all during his sessions.
One expert on presenting/stage fright wrote of Ken recently, “You did a great job. If I was holding a class [again soon] on stage fright and public speaking, I would have a video of you at [..xyz event..] showing how amazing you were up there. Then after I showed the class the video, I would have explained to them that your main presenter bailed at the last minute, and the class would be even more impressed.” [July 2012]
He has appeared in front of Business/Industry groups, fellow Sales professionals, and executives from major national Brands around the US, including:
- Gap, Inc.
- The Tribune Co.
- Best Buy
- Allstate Insurance
- 24-Hour Fitness
- Freedom Communications
In recent years, Ken has spoken at these key Media & Trade group events:
- Co-hosting the 2012 ITVfest Awards Ceremony, in Downtown LA http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/23871461
- Digital Hollywood, 2012-13
- Columbia College/Chicago, Guest Speaker – 2014
- SAG Conservatory [Screen Actors Guild], 2011-2014
- ITVfest/Int’l Television Festival
- HollyShorts Film Festival, 2012
- CNAEA [CA Newspaper Advertising Executives Association]
- OMMA Global/San Francisco
- iMedia Brand Summit – 2011
- WebTVWorkshop, Hollywood – 2010-2014
- ‘Take Action’ – A Kick-Ass Webseries Workshop with Mark Gantt – 2012
With excellent stage presence, a warm, engaging style, and ability to gauge the level of ‘connection’ with his audience, Ken is an ideal choice when Media, Advertising, Branding & Sales is on your meeting’s agenda. Call/email for details.